5 days tour
Best Of Bali: The Most Scenic Spots
Private English speaking driver/guide, your driver as a guide as well !! As our clients, you are my high priority, and we make it my personal mission to ensure you are great with the service you receive from Putu Bali Driver.
- Entrance Ticket - Toll/parking fee - Donation
- Airport pick up and drop-off - Hotel/port pickup and drop-off - Private tour - Fuel - Toll/parking fee - All our car still new with Air-conditioned
- 2 Night in Kuta Area - 2 Night in Ubud Area Total : 4 Nights Accommodation
Start planning your experience
Itinerary of your trip Best Of Bali: The Most Scenic Spots
- Day 1 Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Please send your details flight number and time arrival, Your driver/guide will be waiting for you to pick you up at arrival hall and holding a sign with your name on paper. ! Don't worry You and your luggage will arrive at your hotel on time. See you in Bali !!
- Day 2 Day 2: Tanah Lot - Taman Ayun - Ulundanu Bratan - Banyumala Waterfall
Day 2: Tanah Lot - Taman Ayun - Ulundanu Bratan - Banyumala Waterfall
1.Tanah Lot Temple, popular for its perch on a rocky outcrop that provides photo ops and one of Bali's best sunset vantage points. 2. Taman Ayun. Translating to 'beautiful garden,' Taman Ayun Temple was the royal family temple of the Mengwi Kingdom, built in the 1600s and surrounded by a moat. 3. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, known for its setting on Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. A water temple, the complex plays a role in serving the surrounding outflow 4. Banyumala Waterfalls, This path itself is very beautiful passing lots of tropical flowers, plants and lots of banana trees as you descend into the forest.
- Day 3 Day 3: Lempuyang Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gangga - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Day 3: Lempuyang Gate Of Heaven - Tirta Gangga - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
1. The famous gate of heaven is the split gate of pura penataran agung which is at the foot of the mountain Lempuyang with mt. Agung scenic view as the background. 2. Tirta Gangga Palace, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace with ponds, fountains and gardens. Built in 1948 and culturally important for Hindu Balinese (Tirta Gangga translates as "water from the Ganges") 3. Cepung waterfalls, which is well known as the most beautiful hidden waterfalls with shining straight through the gap in the trees. About 20 minutes walking through the canyon continue into the cave and walk along the rocks take in the spectacular sight and the very clean and cold water. You will be returned to your accommodation in the evening to end your private tour. Optional: If you would like to do Snorkeling?? YES we can but skip Tukad Cepung waterfall. We can do snorkeling at Blue lagoon.
Tour leaving from Denpasar
Denpasar is the capital and comercial center of Bali. It is the main gateway to the island, you can find the most important airport of Bali in Denpasar, as well as most of the schools and universities of the island.
There will be challenging activities such as hiking, biking, canyoning and trekking, but you’re also going to have other means of transportation and relaxed moments to just chill.
This accommodation includes essential services like a hot shower, electricity, and a nice and comfy bed.
You’ll be accompanied by a small group of travelers just like you.
Almost everyone is fit for these activities. Every hike or physical exercise last less than 30 minutes, such as paragliding and horseback riding. Please ask about specific conditions.
Min: 16 / Max: 65
Underaged must be accompanied by an adult.
Select a country to define if the visa is required