- The third highest mountain in Mexico.
- Walk through the permanent glacier.
- Make a high mountain camp.
- Spectacular views of a wonderful landscape 17,329' above sea level.
When you pay your reservation you will receive information indetail about the meeting point where you will meet with Numa.
* Remember, once you buy you will receive the exact address where you should arrive to start your experience.
This experience is only available on certain dates, please select one of the next dates available.
You may also like...
We'll reach the fourth highest mountain of Mexico - 1 day Hike Nevado de Toluca volcano
Summit the highest mountain in Mexico - 3 days Climb Pico de Orizaba
This landscape will be the protagonist of your photographs - 1 day Rainbow Mountain
Discover 4 countries in one unique trip - 8 days Euro Trip Circuit
Off-the-beaten-path route to the sacred Machu Picchu - 5 days Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu